- Do you have the most recent version of our app? To update your OneFootball app, please check your AppStore or Google PlayStore
- Have you tried clearing your cache for the OneFootball app? To do so, follow the steps below:
- To do so from an Android device, please follow these steps:
- Force close your OneFootball app.
- Open Settings and select Storage.
- In the resulting list, tap the Apps entry (Other Apps on Android 11 and earlier). This will take you to a list of all the apps installed on your phone.
- Choose OneFootball there.
- On the app’s info page, tap the Clear Cache button.
- Open your OneFootball app.
- If you’re using an iOS device, please follow these steps:
- Force close your OneFootball app.
- Open Settings.
- Scroll down and tap OneFootball.
- Scroll down and turn on the options “Feed Cache” and “Image Cache”.
- Open OneFootball app.
Is everything working fine now? If not, please have a look at our specific troubleshooting below:
The live stream is not working
If the Live stream is not working as it should be, please try the following steps in order to solve the issue:
- Restart the app. Force close it and open it again.
- Check for the latest updates either in the App Store or Google Play Store
- Try again and if the error still occurs please reach out to us describing what kind of error message you are getting (contact form in the app)
- If you are using a VPN the stream will not work, please turn it off.
- Also, please remember that the stream normally starts 15 minutes before kick-off. Sometimes, it takes the stream a few more minutes to be activated, but you can be assured that we are on top of ongoing issues.
I can't purchase a game
- You want to watch a game, but are facing issues with the purchase process? Then please check your Apple and Google payment details. You must first validate your Apple ID or Google Pay payment method to purchase a match and watch a live game. You can find more information in our article that deals with purchase issues.
I purchased a game but I can't watch it
- Remember: You can only watch the match while it is Live, you will not be able to watch it later.
If the match started already and you can't access its content, please try the following:
- Check your internet connection
- Restart the app (forced-close and reopen)
- Check for OneFootball updates in the Google Play/App Store
- Make sure to have any VPN service disabled
- Use the restore purchase button at the bottom of the match page --> "Stream" tab
- if you purchased a match via PayPal and can't access it, please send us the invoice and all the payment details so that we can look into it.
Live ticker not updating
- Check your connection, sometimes it may cause the app to stop updating information if the connection is poor. Try changing between 4G and WiFi to see if the problem is on both.
- You can try to force-close the app and open it again to see if it solves the issue.
- We also recommend checking out our article regarding the live ticker
I receive unwanted news
- If you receive news that doesn't have anything to do with the teams you are following, then try to unfollow - and refollow your teams so that the app synchronises again. Then reopen the app. If the problem still persists, please reach out to us and we try to find a solution :)
The language in the app changed
- If you see that parts of the app appear in a different language from yours, please go to your phone settings and change the language to another one and then reselect your original one. This provokes a resynchronisation and might solve the issue. If you are not sure how to do so, please read our article :)
I receive unwanted notifications
- You receive notifications that you didn't select? Then please try following and unfollowing some teams to realign the system. Just go to any team's page and tap the to follow and again to unfollow.
I don't receive any notifications
- If you don't get any notifications, please read our article specially dedicated to that issue. This should be helpful in order to solve that problem.
My favourite teams get mixed up
- If your favourite/followed teams are randomly changing, please log out and log in again. Also, make sure you have the latest app version.
If you tried out our proposed solutions but still face issues (or if what is happening in your device was not covered in this article), don’t hesitate to reach out to us by going to Profile → Settings → Contact Us. We will do our best to solve your issue as soon as possible!