The app's language settings are determined by the language settings of the device. If you wish to change the language of the app, you have to change the system language.
On iOS 13 or later versions, users can choose the preferred language on a specific app without changing the device's primary language. Otherwise, the app's language settings are determined by the language settings of the device so if you wish to change the language of the app, you have to change the system language.
To change only the OneFootball in-app language, please follow these simple steps.
First, let's make sure your iPhone or iPad has multiple languages installed. If you have more than two languages skip to step 4.
- Go to Settings > General > Language & Region;
- Tap on Add Languages and add a language you want to use;
- If you want to keep the primary device language tap on Keep "Language";
- Now, go back to Settings > OneFootball > Preferred Language;
- Tap it and select the language you want to use for that app;
Done! Restart the app and enjoy the content with your preferred language!