You can use the OneFootball in both Light and Dark Mode. In Dark Mode, the background will turn dark and the text turns white. This makes it easier for your eyes and to read in dark rooms. In this article, you will find information on how you can setup Dark Mode on iOS, Android, and the OneFootball website.
Enabling Dark Mode for the OneFootball app is only available from Android 10. Earlier versions of the Android only allow this display mode on the device's system interface, not within the app itself.
If you don't have Android 10 or a more recent version, look for system updates for your device. Note that for older devices, Dark Mode may not be possible.
So, if you already have a device with Android 10 or later, just follow the steps below:
1. Tap the Settings icon;
2. Scroll down and tap the "Display and Brightness" option;
3. Toggle Dark Mode to the "on" position and you're done!
There’s also a way to quickly switch Dark Mode on Android 10 on and off by adding it to the Quick Settings feature.
1. Swipe to pull down the top of your screen to find the Quick Settings feature.
2. Tap on the pencil icon on the bottom left corner of the Quick Settings page.
3. You should then see the Dark theme icon show up at the bottom. Just drag and drop the icon to the Quick Settings screen and you should be all set.
To turn on Dark Mode on iOS, follow the steps below:
1. Go to Settings > Display & Brightness.
2. Select the Dark option to turn on Dark Mode.
To turn Dark Mode on or off from Control Center, pull down from the top-right corner of your device, then touch and hold the brightness control . Then tap Dark Mode On or Dark Mode Off.
You can also set Dark Mode to turn on automatically at sunset or at a specific time. Go to Settings > Display & Brightness and select Automatic. Tap Options to set a schedule for Dark Mode.
The OneFootball website supports dark mode as well. All you need to do it click on the Sun/Moon button in the top right.