On iOS 13 or later versions, users can choose the preferred language on a specific app without changing the device's primary language. To do that, simply follow these steps.
First, let's make sure your iPhone or iPad has multiple languages installed. If you have more than two languages skip to step 4.
1. Go to Settings > General > Language & Region;
2. Tap on Add Languages and add a language you want to use;
3. If you want to keep the primary device language tap on Keep "Language";
4. Now, go back to Settings > OneFootball > Preferred Language;
5. Tap it and select the language you want to use for that app;
Done! Open the app and enjoy the content with your preferred language!