Our Customer Care team is covering the live matches. Most problems are usually solved within a few minutes. But in any case, if you see that it is taking longer than expected please contact us through the Contact Us form inside the app and we will do our best to find a solution. There is also a contact option on the same screen if you're experiencing issues.
Once you have purchased a match, you will receive a payment confirmation via email from Google or Apple. Please first check if you have received this confirmation. If you have not received a confirmation in a few minutes, it may be because your purchase has not finished processing.
The live-stream starts a few minutes before the match. Until then, we will show you a “Coming soon” image, countdown, or small trailer when you click on the play button inside the Watch tab.
Remember: You can only watch the match while it is Live, you will not be able to watch it later.
If the match started already and you can't access its content, please try the following:
- Check your internet connection;
- Restart the app (forced-close and reopen);
- Check for OneFootball updates in the Google Play/App Store;
- Make sure to have any VPN service disabled;
- If nothing helps, contact us through the Watch tab, or using the Settings menu of the app, or via email at email@example.com.