The only place you can purchase access to a match stream is the Watch tab inside the match page. If you don’t see a Watch tab, you can’t purchase a match. If you do see a Watch tab but you see an error message, the match can not (yet) be purchased. It will be displayed closer to game time.
If you see the Watch tab and you see the button for purchasing the match, please check your Apple and Google payment details in case the purchase fails. You must first validate your Apple ID or Google Pay payment method to purchase a match and watch a live game.
For more information please check the official website: Add, remove, or edit your payment method.
Edit a payment method
- On your computer, go to your Google Play account.
- Click Edit payment methods. You will go to your pay.google.com account.
- On the left, click Payment methods.
- Under the payment method you want to edit, click Edit.
- Make your updates and click Update.
Your payment method will be updated and you will be able to select it when you buy something on Google Play.
For more info on iOS devices: Change or remove your Apple ID payment information.
How to change your payment method on your iPhone, iPad
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name, then tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID (which is usually your email address), then tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to sign in.
- Tap Manage Payments (if you're using an older version of iOS, tap Payment Information). Then add, update, reorder, or remove your payment methods.